1. What is the cell structure that contains the cell's genetic material and controls many of the cell's activities?
2. What are the main differences between prokaryotic and eukaryatic cells?
3. What is found inside a nucleus?
4. What are the names of the structures that carry out cell movement?
5. What are the 3 principles of the cell theory?
6. What kind of organism is a prokaryote?
7. What is the function of the cytoskeleton?
8. Type of particle transport that requires the input of energy?
9. There is a picture of an animal and plant cell you will need to be able to label on the test.
10. There is a picture of 2 different solutions across a selectively permeable membrane be able to predict what would happen